Your break at Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa
This authentic country hotel offers a range of accommodation to suit a long or short term family break with self catering and bed & breakfast rates available. Kilronan Castle Estate and Spa is the perfect location for your family staycation this year, whether you are looking for a relaxing spa break, family break or a gourmet getaway Kilronan Castle has plenty to offer you and much more. Kilronan Castle is nestled perfectly in the heart of our estate which sits amongst 40 acres of natural woodland full of hidden trails and nature walks and surrounded by trees stretching tall which guide you through to some of the most wonderful sights. Located in Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands and close to the Wild Atlantic Way there is so much to see and do and by using Kilronan Castle as your base for your break away, you are situated perfectly to experience all that there is to offer in the region.
We have put together a few sample itineraries for you whilst you stay with us at the castle, to view them please click here
We have also listed below an array of activities, some which are available on site and others that are local to the Castle.
To explore further and to see what Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands has to offer holiday makers please see out Activities section on our website.
Should you require any further information please don’t hesitate in contacting email@example.com
Onsite Activities during your staycation
- Onsite Woodland Walks – Nestled in among 40 acres of natural woodland, our secluded estate is waiting to be discovered. Choose from a range of woodland walks.
- Electric Bike Trails – Can also be used offsite to discover the beautiful surroundings near Kilronan Castle
- Spa & Beauty Days at Kilronan Castle.
- Lough Gara are also available to come on site should you wish to organise a group activity.
Add a little adventure to your staycation
Sometimes the best way to relax is after you’ve truly earned it. Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa is situated amongst some of the best activities found anywhere in Ireland. All within 30 minutes of us, our dedicated team of experts are on hand to answer your queries, book everything for you and ensure that whatever you’re into, you’ll never be short of something memorable to do during your unforgettable stay with us.
The world of adventure within just 30 minutes of us:
- Carrick on Shannon Golf Club – Parkland Golf Course 07196 67015
- Fishing – For more information of where to go and when, simply call us or visit: Irish Fisheries Board +071 985 14 35 Inland Fisheries Ireland+01 884 26 00
- Moorlands Equestrian Center – Horse Riding 07196 41500
- Lough Key Forest Park – A fun packed family day out, located in Boyle only a short drive away from the Castle check out thier website to see what is in store for you
- Lough Gara Adventures – Enjoy a range of activities at Lough Gara Adventures Hawk Walk / Clay Pigeon Shooting / Archery to name but a few – 0868938972 / 0863942220
- Moon River – River Shannon Pleasure Cruises – 07196 21777
- Blueways Ireland – Acres Lake Trail
- Lough Allen Adventure – includes activities such as Kayaking, Paddle Boats, Windsurfing, White Water Rafting, Mobile Canoeing, Expeditions & Hill walking 07196 43292
- Kids Kingdom Bowling Alley & Indoor Play area – 07196 21605
- Cineplex Cinema – 07196 72000 located in Carrick -on – Shannon 15 minute drive from Kilronan Castle
- Arigna Mining Experience – 07196 46466
- Team-Building Days – please contact the sales office on 07196 18030 for further information.
*Please note some of the above activities are seasonal