I f you’re between meals in the award-winning Douglas Hyde Restaurant and don’t feel like taking it easy in your elegant bedroom, sometimes the best thing to do is let a little steam off in relaxing surroundings. The Leisure Centre here at Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa is packed full of the newest in fitness amenities and equipment including an indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room, jacuzzi, comprehensive gym and even a fitness studio for our regular exercise classes. Our Spa Thermal Suites are an additional charge, and are required to be pre booked, please call the spa on 07196 18021 to reserve your time.
Yours to enjoy between 8:00am and 8:00pm daily, our expert team and excellent facilities are here to help you enjoy a little bit of 21st century recuperation in this 19th century castle.
Full access to the gym and our indoor swimming pool are all available when you become a member of our brand new state-of-the-art Leisure Centre. All members are provide with full gym induction & training programmes. But that’s not all. You’ll also get full use of Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa and its facilities including:
- The Douglas Hyde Restaurant, The Drawing Room Bar and The Palm Court
- Preferential rates at the Spa including 10% off all midweek treatments
- Complete use of hotel grounds
- Reduced rates for corporate events
- Complimentary upgrade on accommodation (subject to availability)
Available from Sept to June we run swimming lessons in small classes. *limited places available
Family:(2 adults & 2 Children*) €1000
6 months membership
Family (2 adults & 2 children*) €590
3 months membership Off Peak***
Single: €150 €99
Couple: €250 €190
Family (2 adults & 2 children*) €330
Pay As You Go
Family (2 adults & 2 children*) €45
* A child is anybody under 16 years of age & must be accompanied by an adult member at all times. Children are not allowed to use or enter the Gym.
Children under the age of 3 accompanied by an adult member are free of charge to use the swimming pool.
For more information call Adrian, Ross or Tara on 071 96 18056 or email email@example.com